- CLIPSO group
CLIPSO®, an innovative concept for stretch walls and ceilings!
You have questions and you want advices?Contact us
CLIPSO®, the obvious choice of a product with infinite possibilities for unique projects!
- Reduce noise with our acoustic coverings!
- Illuminate your interiors with our translucent coverings!
- Trade your lights for our lightboxes!
- Reinvent your interiors with our printed coverings!
- Improve the hygiene in your interiors with our antibacterial coverings!
- Choose neutral elegance with our standard fabrics!
- Make a difference with our communications solutions / elements!
- Bring some sparkle into your interiors with shimmering fabrics!
- The unique solution that delivers sound from your walls and ceilings!
You have a project or a question about the CLIPSO® solutions?Contact us
Projects that brought life to the CLIPSO® stretch coverings
You want an original and innovative solution?Contact us
For both new construction and renovation, CLIPSO® is the specialist of the stretch covering
Make your new construction or renovation project a reality with CLIPSO®!Printing, colour, light – nothing is impossible when it comes to reinventing your space and bringing the best out of your decoration. Place your trust in our CLIPSO installers.
CLIPSO – stretch fabrics capable of meeting all requirements
At CLIPSO, our main aim was to offer a way of fitting our fabrics at room temperature, so as to help contribute to protecting the planet and making people comfortable. It was only after reaching this goal that we decided to expand our design brief, including a wider choice of fabrics, a wider field of application and enhanced technical features, opening up a range of possibilities.
It became essential to find a way to offer stretch fabrics to everyone.
We now offer 6 categories of fabrics:
- Standard fabrics: a simple way to renovate each of your rooms
- Acoustic fabrics: ensure high-quality acoustics in noisy environments
- Coloured fabrics: add a decorative touch to your interiors
- Translucent fabrics: designed to bring in light and to create bespoke luminous shapes
- Special fabrics: designed for environments with particular demands (hygiene, cleanliness, etc.)
- Sequined fabrics: designed to add a touch of magic and wonder to your spaces
CLIPSO fabrics meet applicable standards and quality criteria, whether this is in regards to weight, tear-resistance, moisture-resistance, fire-resistance or environmental protection. Our stretch fabrics are designed extra wide (5m10), making them an ideal solution for large rooms. Designed using coated polyester stitching, these products are solid and highly-resistant.
Profiles specially-designed to make your concepts reality
CLIPSO profiles are designed in such a way so as to meet all requirements, breathing life into the most original ideas, including stretch walls, stretch ceilings, screens, frames, floating ceilings, slabs, chambers, totems, point of sales advertising, ceiling islands, etc. Choose based on the fixing technique (hook-and-eye fastening, screws) or based on the material:
- PVC: PVC profiles are easy to fit, regardless of the support being used, making it easy to renovate and decorate a range of textile stretch fabrics.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene): a compound material, it is used in the same way as PVC, only it is much lighter.
- Aluminium: this offers a solid structure for all complex shapes and for certain wall and ceiling configurations. A responsible and recyclable product, aluminium is also highly-resistant.
Our profiles are required for fitting stretch ceilings and walls or building shapes, but once the work is completed, they are practically invisible.