- CLIPSO group
CLIPSO®, an innovative concept for stretch walls and ceilings!
You have questions and you want advices?Contact us
CLIPSO®, the obvious choice of a product with infinite possibilities for unique projects!
- Reduce noise with our acoustic coverings!
- Illuminate your interiors with our translucent coverings!
- Trade your lights for our lightboxes!
- Reinvent your interiors with our printed coverings!
- Improve the hygiene in your interiors with our antibacterial coverings!
- Choose neutral elegance with our standard fabrics!
- Make a difference with our communications solutions / elements!
- Bring some sparkle into your interiors with shimmering fabrics!
- The unique solution that delivers sound from your walls and ceilings!
You have a project or a question about the CLIPSO® solutions?Contact us
Projects that brought life to the CLIPSO® stretch coverings
You want an original and innovative solution?Contact us
For both new construction and renovation, CLIPSO® is the specialist of the stretch covering
Make your new construction or renovation project a reality with CLIPSO®!Printing, colour, light – nothing is impossible when it comes to reinventing your space and bringing the best out of your decoration. Place your trust in our CLIPSO installers.
What light solutions do CLIPSO offer?
CLIPSO has designed a range of solutions aimed at combining fabrics with light systems:
- adding spotlights: our range of fabrics are compatible with various types of spotlights, ranging from traditional to more contemporary models
- installing a translucent cover (307T, 308T and 309T): used alongside modern, professional solutions, these fabrics help create a soft and warm backlit effect
- installing light play systems: incorporating LEDs and the right type of distribution, which will allow you to design an infinite range of light games
- creating light paths: made using a translucent fabric and LED, this allows you to obtain an understated lighting effect
- creating bespoke lights: aluminium structures combined with translucent covers will allow you to create your own light solution
- …and many more besides!
In this field, customisation is a major advantage. In order to create a light solution that matches your expectations, look no further than CLIPSO.
Adding lights to covers – how does that work?
The process for adding lights will depend on the style you want to obtain and the layout of your room. Whether it is for a new build or a renovation project, preparation will involve putting in place your lights, including all the necessary cables. Once the cover is in place and the location of your lights has been identified, simply cut the fabric in order to install the lights. This technical stage will require a certain degree of expertise, which is why we recommend enlisting the help of a technician from our network of CLIPSO installers.
Adding lights will open up a wide range of possibilities when it comes to making your installation projects a reality, ranging from classic models to creations that are more original.
In order to find the closest installer to you, simply complete the contact form and CLIPSO will put you in touch with them.